Thursday 29 September 2011

Ok, so here is one I wrote earlier

Blog: 27/09/11 9:30pm
My Internet is so shoddy,
It is killing me!
I need my super fast connection back! But until then, I will have to make do with writing blog posts on my iPad and then posting them when I get to uni...

So, what has been happening with me?
I have gotten myself all confused about boys again,
as usual :(
why are they always so hard to understand?
I even sat through hours of brownlow medal announcements and all of that junk for him,
which for me is a big deal, and I just want to scream a bit!
Oh well, I have several months of nun-ish-ness to look forward to yet I am sure.
might as well enjoy them :P
other than that, I have been studying for uni and getting all of my assignments done,
I even managed to get a HD for one thing :D
I have been nice and queezy the last few days, which hasn't been particularly nice, plus I haven't been able to sleep properly, which has made me fairly erratic and slightly cranky!
my presentation on early childhood depression went well today, although I hope that I never have to think about it even again!
the facts about 6 years olds and younger being diagnosed with clinical depression are just plain scary!
Anyway, it is time for me to try and get some sleep!

Oh, and I am super-massively rugged up for a freezing night, the weather man predicted 4 degrees!

No comments: