Wednesday 16 November 2011

A huge thank you

to my anonymous commenter(s)

I'm not sure if there is just one of you, of many,
But the last comment was truly amazing :)
I only wish I could know who you are!!!
Or at least how you found my blog?

I would love to get to know all of my readers!
So maybe, anyone reading this post can tell me a couple of details about themselves?
Doesn't have to be anything too personal,
Doesn't have to be your name, could just be what you like or dislike about my blog,
Or hobbies?
Just something so that I know you exist!!!

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm 19, and I also love Harry Potter :)
Have you been on pottermore yet?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I left the comment on your "part 2" post. I stumbled across your blog while looking through some friends blogs, and I always find it interesting to hear about other people's lives. I guess I'm a bit nosey? But I find your blog interesting, and I like the way you write.